Firmware Update Log
• Boot sound implementation
• Fixed maximum system brightness issue
• Battery consumption efficiency improved
• HUD max brightness optimized
• Battery and HUD optimization
• Flip panel issue resolved
• HUD and LED brightness optimization
• Light sensor driver update
• Battery sensor implemented
• Play/Pause touch gesture timing updated
At this moment, the CrossHelmet X1 firmware is only compatible with Windows OS. We are currently working on a solution for updates via MacOS.
• Windows 7 or newer
• Flash update software (Download latest: CrossHelmet_FW202009.zip)
• USB cable
① Ensure the CrossHelmet is on, fully booted, and has at least 20% battery charge
② Plug the CrossHelmet in via USB to your Windows computer
③ Proceed to the next step
2. Extract flash update software
Extract the zip file as shown
3. Run flash.bat
Run "flash.bat". The code will confirm your connection to the CrossHelmet X1 and begin the update proceed. Do not enter any commands or quit the program until the firmware update process has completed.
The software will confirm when finished.
4. Restart the helmet
The CrossHelmet will turn off after a successful update
Please turn the CrossHelmet X1 back on and confirm that the update has been installed and that the helmet is fully functional. Safe riding!